Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Catch up




A conversation between Grammy Troxell and the Pea on a recent trip to Target:



The Pea: "gurgle, gurgle, squeal"



Grammy T: " Whats that Clemmy?"



The Pea: "blup, slurp, squeal"



Grammy T: " You want a pony for Christmas?"



The Pea: " ssssssqqqqquuuueeeaaallll"



Grammy T: "I'll let Papaw know that he needs to be looking"






We are in BIG trouble folks.....






We had a great Thanksgiving and hope that everyone else did too! Clementine has made herself right at home with our families and of course everyone is totally in love with her. I have been thinking about how my perspective on so many things has changed since having The Pea. First of all I am beyond thankful for my family- without their love and support I don't know where I would be. I am so thankful that Clementine has been born into a family that has so much love. She is laying beside me on the couch sleeping away and I can't believe that she is mine! My experience so far with motherhood has been so wonderful and I am again so thankful for God sending me this perfect little, wiggly, pudgy, pink gift. I think about my life before and it seems like all of it was just a rehearsal of sort leading up to what really matters. It is amazing and wonderful.




The Pea is already such a little force of nature- she never stops moving even in her sleep and she is rarely quiet- even in her sleep. She has such a strong personality- she growls in her sleep! LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment